What does Centro Medico Humberto Parra provide?
- Free primary care (including general medicine, gynecology and pediatrics)
- Free dental and ophthalmology services
- Free medication
- Free infirmary and emergency care
- Health education programs, hypertension and diabetes control support groups, an anti-parasite program and a vaccination program
- Funds surgeries such as hysterectomies, kidney transplants, gallbladder removals, joint replacements and pacemaker insertions
- A volunteer program for American and Bolivian physicians, nurses, medical students and other healthcare workers